Why shelo there! Some of you have DM’d me asking to know fun facts — well here ya go! Can’t wait to hear yours – xo
Btw…. shelo is pronounced ‘shell – oh’ aka hello with a personal twist ?
1. My brother & I share the same birthday — but 3 years apart.
2. I can count the number of true, honest & loyal friends I have on more than two hands — I consider myself very lucky for that
3. I broke my elbow in multiple places & had two surgeries — read about it, here
4. I gave up soda in the 5th grade
5. I’ve had cavities in almost every tooth – hence #4
6. I’ve never left the U.S. – but I plan to soon
7. A black panther routinely visits me in my dreams & we’re buds — sounds crazy I know
8. I am from Montana & can’t say enough good things about it
9. I shared a room & a blow-up mattress for far too long in order to make it in San Diego
10. My biggest pet peeve is when people don’t wave after you’ve let them cross the street — it’s the nice thing to do
11. I haven’t had sweets in over 6 years
12. I could eat soup in 90 degree weather- I just love it
13. I like to paint each foot a different color– because I can never pick just one shade
14. I was prom queen – holla
15. I graduated in marketing only because I wanted to work for a shoe company
16. I consider myself healthy but still love me a Sunday funday or Saturday spent with ice cold beer(s)
17. If I could eat a cheeseburger everyday — I so would ? obsessed much?
18. I haven’t spoke to my mom in over 5 years – read why, here
19. I failed my drivers test 2x haha — you know what they say, third times the charm
20. I’ve lost an aunt to domestic violence & two close friends to suicide -more on handling grief later
21. I was attacked by a dog– 2x & had to get stitches in my butt, not to mention I was wearing my underwear inside out that day. Every doctor had to point it out — what are the odds!
22. Until high school I refused to read any books that weren’t about the Underground Railroad. I still find it so fascinating & inspiring
23. I love waking up early before the rest of the world
24. I’ve struggled with acne since the 4th grade – finally learning how to balance my hormones, holistically
25. I hope to inspire people to find the beauty within, live authentically, overcome adversity & make a positive change in yourself, your world & those around you
* reads 25 things then sings– if you don’t know, know ya know*
I’m thankful and appreciate you reading all of these ✨ What are some things that make you -YOU. Please comment or DM me on Instagram @changebeautiful.
As you know, I avocad-ding luh you.